8 June 2017 Amsterdam Be there to celebrate the brightest and best!
The Global Payroll Association unveils plans for much-anticipated 2017 Awards ceremony
The Global Payroll Association, which is the only organisation dedicated to payroll professionals around the world, will be hosting its second glittering annual awards ceremony next year in Amsterdam.
The Global Payroll Awards are unique in bringing together both seasoned and new practitioners who work in the global or domestic payroll industry. Following on from the success of last year’s spectacular in London, the much-anticipated 2017 ceremony will be held on Thursday 8 June at the iconic Westerkerk, http://www.amsterdam.info/westerkerk/ located near Anne Frank’s House http://www.annefrank.org on the banks of the Prinsengracht canal.
The event will celebrate both technical excellence and outstanding professional performance among the industry’s unsung heroes, which include payroll managers, expatriate teams, in-country providers and software suppliers. The aim is to host the ceremony in a different country each year to ensure that the stellar work of payroll professionals around the world is truly showcased and acknowledged.
The deadline for entry nominations is 13 February 2017 and the categories are as follows:
• In-Country Payroll Provider of the Year
• Professional Employer Organisation of the Year
• Global Payroll Supplier of the Year
• Payroll Software Supplier of the Year
• International payments supplier of the Year
• Payroll Innovation Award
• Consultant of the Year
• Global Payroll Manager of the Year
• Payroll manager of the Year
• Expatriate Payroll Manager of the Year
• Global Shared Services Team of the Year
• Expatriate Payroll Team of the Year
• In-Country Payroll Team of the Year
• Global Payroll Team of the Year
• Payroll Student of the year
• Global Transformation Project of the Year
• Payroll Specialist of the Year.
Go online at www.thepayrollawards.com to download the entry form now or call us on +44 (0)20 3871 8870 for more details.
Entry deadline: Monday 13 February 2017. Don’t be late!
Sponsorship opportunities are also available so please contact us directly for more information:
The Global Payroll Association: Supporting payroll professionals around the world.