UK Essentials: Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
Are you responsible for the payroll function? Do you have a comprehensive recovery plan for different scenarios?
By attending this course you will learn about how to plan for several types of disaster and who to work with to achieve a robust plan in the event of an emergency. You will also learn about putting an emergency pack together to stay with someone responsible so they will have everything they need whether they can access the office or not.
You should leave this course understanding:
- What basic considerations need to be included in your plan
- Who you need to liaise with to ensure all angles are covered
- Testing – both how and frequency
- Preparing the emergency pack
- Documentation and accessibility
- The benefits of having a robust plan in plan
For further information contact us on 0203 871 8870 or email@example.com